Monday, March 29, 2010

12.5 in 5,220

Hello world. I'm a baby blogger so patience please!

I'm a young traveling art teacher who is ready to start making art for arts' sake. I've been creating space for others to be creative and it's time to get back to doing the same for myself!

Today as I was driving my usual route between schools and I made a challenge to myself to do something creative with the time and space I travel through each day. Then I gave myself more parameters: Take a picture everyday on your travel route . . .you have 5, 22o seconds between your elementary and high school classes AND 12.5 miles!!!

Thus, the beginning of the 12.5 in 5,220 project. From here on out whenever I travel the 12.5 miles between my elementary and high school assignments I will shoot one image and post it here.

Stay tuned . . . things just miiiiight get interesting . . .

Until tommorrow - Cheers.
Polcinego Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment